Imagine how many people are here today thanks to abortion.
Imagine all the small children you have in your life not being here, because their mother didn’t have an abortion with a child before.
I know several children that were born after their mother had an abortion, a year, 4 years, or 10 years before. If not for that, they wouldn’t be here. That’s heartbreaking.
So if you get upset because your parent had an abortion before having you, remember that that abortion is the reason you were able to be born. Look at the children around you, chances are that at least one of them wouldn’t have been there today if not for abortion.
Who are you to say these children shouldn’t have been born? If we twist it that way?
Abortion makes life possible. Imagine that.
- stunning-affairs likes this
- silveramalgam likes this
- pussycait reblogged this from rhrealitycheck
- moramcwaters likes this
- rejoicerevolting likes this
- sentimental-carp likes this
- anat0micalheartz likes this
- akelanorine likes this
- southernsassliberallyapplied likes this
- gurl-gone-wild likes this
- abortion-barbie likes this
- fromliberty likes this
- corgis-and-feminism reblogged this from bisexualharukananase
- steelersrock94 reblogged this from annathefeministwitch
- tmwestman likes this
- smilefortyeight likes this
- klm331 likes this
- radiyum likes this
- gasmask-rabbit likes this
- babypeanutsmom reblogged this from beequeen-babybug
- mutantaliens likes this
- kiranirvanna likes this
- heavy-in-yourr-arms likes this
- wereallpeoplehere likes this
- alphaeve likes this
- meok reblogged this from equaliteaandcrumpets
- frickqueen likes this
- onigirizen likes this
- tellmeabout-itslag likes this
- bisexualharukananase likes this
- chim0 likes this
- babysmurf likes this